Lord, please grant me patience to deal with my blessings...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tender Moments

Mornings are few and far between when I actually get to cuddle with any of my children. I’m usually finding a way to drag myself out of bed to then rush and get us all ready to start another day of chaos. However, it is the first day of spring break today, so when Jace crawled in bed with me this morning I was happy to take a moment to cuddle with my little bag of bones. It became an even more precious moment when he leaned up and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. As I was stretching and thinking how I love little moments like these I was rewarded with......a wet willy—so much for my tender moment.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

haha! still laughing! i love your little bag of bones and i miss him. although i am glad there are no wet willies, i love the morning cuddles. wet willies have not yet been introduced at out house...but the armpit toots are in full bloom right now. oh brother.