Lord, please grant me patience to deal with my blessings...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally Walking!!!!

Well....kinda.

Emerie is now 14 1/2 months old and this is how she opts to get around. We have been able to get her to take a few steps, but I believe she may be a bit bull-headed like her daddy. I'm so mild mannered I know it couldn't possibly be from me. She gets around fast enough, though. As soon as the pantry is opened she's there dumping out cocoa, powdered sugar, knocking cans over, etc. Then to top it off, she takes things, like boxes of jello, from the pantry and dumps them in the garbage if the lid happens to be open. It's like she's in a slam dunk contest, and from the looks of things, she'd smoke the competition. It's a good thing she's so squishy and cute...I just have to forgive her.

As for Jace, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.




7 comments:

McKenzie Hansen said...

I love it! Your family is cute and so funny! Jace is so big now! I can really only remember him running around the yard in saggy diapers! It's been too long! Tell everyone, "Hi!" from us.

Erin said...

That is a hilarious picture of Jace. You guys seem like you always have something to laugh about or get entertained by. I love it!

Jean Smith said...

that's hilarious that is her choice of transportation! i miss her chubby little cheeks...

FRYER FAM said...

your little girl is so cute. i love her mode of transportation. & Jace is so funny w/ that belly. your home looks darling.

martha corinna said...

Wow, Emerie looks so different from the last time that I saw her. I need to stop by and say hi.

julie and john said...

ha ha, the photo of jace is killer!! i was notcing Emerie a few sundays ago and she's growing up so much!

Laurie said...

I've been told that I need to check out the preschool blog but I can't find it. HELP!