Lord, please grant me patience to deal with my blessings...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wow! I Can't Believe I'm Blogging!

So, here's a tidbit of information I'm a bit ashamed to admit...I have, if you can believe it, in the past had a giggle or two about people blogging. I know, I know, I'm not usually one to mock, but go figure. Perhaps I was a bit self-conscious that no one would want to view mine if I ever put one together...Kevin and I aren't a "power couple" like some of our other gifted family members.

However, after becoming more or less enthralled with others' blogs I decided to take a stab at it. Worse case scenario...I'd be talking to myself, which isn't too uncommon anyway. So, with that said, I would like to make my sincerest apologies to those of you who paved the blogging road.

This whole process will be baby steps for me. I may have somewhat of a computer nerd as a dad, but this apple fell far from that tree. I don't know...this will be interesting.

6 comments:

Jean Smith said...

WHAT??????? I NEVER thought I would see this in a million years!!! All mocking aside...I am SO happy you are a bloggity blogger now! Now, I can giggle at least weekly. Travis and I were just laughing at your pics with the captions below them. Now, the trick is...you need to keep updating...don't stop...

"power couple..." oh brother...

Stacy said...

I am so excited you have a blog. I look forward to seeing what you are up to.
Love,
Stacy

Travis Smith said...

Bloggity Blogger??? Anyways welcome to the blogosphere (I say as if I contribute at all to the blogs that are posted on my and my family's behalf). Don't worry about not having readers...you've already got me cracking up, and it's only your first post...I'm sure I'm your biggest fan!!!

P.S. Tell me more about these power couples you mentioned...I've also been looking for a "neat kid" to model my life after, so if you know any, I'd like some names!!!

Zach and Erika said...

Yeah! Finally I get to see your cute family! It's been forever. Love the pics!
Erika

Cherie & Ray said...

I had to check out your blog. I really need to refresh mine, but in case I don't, keep checking back. It is fun to see your family. Just wanted to say "hi"! Love, Cherie

Laurie said...

Oh Miss Mikki - I'm very nervous to think that you're reading all about my lack in parenting skills. Maybe there will be some way of you helping me figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong with my kids! You are my favorite!!